SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print account statement event in fica

0 Kudos

hi fica gurus,

i have a requirement in my company to create & print account statement of contract account in FPL9 ,

i know some events 702 & 703 need to be activated but i dont have much information about it ,

kindly provide some help on this that what are the steps involved to achieve this.

thanks in advance

Sachin Singh

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sachin,

If you are looking to generate the account statement for BP's on a case to case basis, then you can do that through account balance display screen (FPL9).

You can go to the Generate Account Info from Environment. In here, the correspondence type 0013 is used.

So you have to develop a new form as per your business requirement or you can use the standard form class IS_U_CA_ACCTINFO for your requirement.

Alternatively, if you want to generate account statements as a mass activity, then you can do it through two mass transactions, FPCC0002 (CA Level) or FPCC0029 (BP Level). You can use correspondence type 0002 for the purpose.

Hope it helps

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Dear Amlan,

thanks for the help but its showing application form IS_U_CA_ACCTINFO is not active ,

how to activate it.

and again thanks for the promt solution.

Regards

Sachin Singh

0 Kudos

You need to activate the application form through EFRM

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Dear Amlan,

Thanks,

i'll work upon it.