cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access server directory present in DMZ using SAP PI Single Stack

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on file to file bypass scenario where I am picking file from ECC Directory and want to put file into some folder path (C://path etc) in Windows 2012 R2 server in DMZ.

Network team has provided me hostname and IP Address of server but mentioned that they are not using FTP/SFTP Server.

My doubt is how to connect with above mentioned server and access directory path.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajinkya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What OS is your PI Server running on?

If a Windows Server, then ask your Basis Admin to map this drive to a shared drive on your Windows Server, and then you can use NFS Protocol in PI.

If Unix Server, then you have 2 options,

• Ask the Windows Admin on the DMZ to install a FTP Server so then PI connects to it using FTP
  • Ask your basis team to install a Samba Service on your PI Linux box using which the Windows Directory of your DMZ server can be NFS shared.

Regards,

Bhavesh

0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Thanks for your reply.

Our PI is installed on Unix Server, I will check with possible options provided by you with BASIS team and update you on this.

Regards,

Ajinkya

0 Kudos

Thanks Bhavesh,

As per your suggestion third party has installed FTP Server, so I am able to connect server using SFTP Adapter.

Regards,

Ajinkya

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great. ..this is good solution.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajinkya,

How can you connect to FTP server using SFTP adapter, Just kidding i think it is typo mistake.

Regards,

Praveen.

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Sorry for type..

Third party installed SFTP Server to which I am able to connect using SFTP adapter.

Regards,

Ajinkya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guess you can make a FTP call to DMZ if thy allow you to hit the DMZ server.

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for your reply.

I will check with DMZ Admin is it possible to go with this option.

Regards,

Ajinkya

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure..keep us posted on this.