Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Requirement in Sales Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are having the below requirement.

When a customer orders >$500 (order net value…one to many lines) of product on a single order, the promotion (Z50% condition) is they will receive a 50% discount on the freight total (ZFRT).  If the order is less than $500, no discount (Z50%), normal freight.

In the current configuration if the Order value is greater than 500$ then Condition Type Z50% gets populated in the Sales Order and gets caclulated with 50% discount of the Net Value.

If the Order Value is less than 500$ the discount is not applicable.

Enclosed is condition record of Z50% condition type.

Sales Order showing the snap shot of the calculation.

In the pricing procedure to condition type Z50% we have assigned the Condition Base Value Routine 2 which is taking care of above logic.

Now the requirement is if the Sales Order value is > 500 then value of Z50% should be calculated on the value of ZFRT Condition Type. i.e. 50% of the Value of ZFRT Condition Type.

Refer snap shot of Sales Order showing expected calculation.

Please can you share your expert advice if this can be achieved at the functional level.

At technical level I have tried creating new routine in Alternative Calculation Type but its not working.

Also tried modifying the Alt Cond Base Routine 2 but no result.

Request you to share your valuable inputs if this can be achieved at functional level how

or through ABAP development.

Thanks,

Farhan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

My suugestion is, create just another discount cond. type which will be calculated only on ZFRT.Write a simple requirement routin that will make that new discount cond. type appear only when order value is more than 500.

hope helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Z50% is already a negative freight condition as I already explain above. Refer snap shots once.

Thanks,

Farhan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer the Current logic

of the Z50% Condition Type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Refer below attachment.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post the pricing procedure details from the configuration screen from t.code V/08?

Did you give any reference step number for condition type Z50%?

What is the coding added in the Alt condition base value routine? You need to put the screen shot of that also.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Enclosing the snap shot of PP showing ZFRT and Z50% Condition Type.

Also enclosing code of Alt C B Value Routine 2.

This requirement is we need to deliver soon.

Please share valuable inputs and soln asap.

Only change we need in current logic is if Order value > 500$ then only Z50% should be populated but it should give 50% discount on the value of ZFRT.

Thanks,

Farhan.