cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Schedule Line Category In Sub-item

Former Member
0 Kudos

We used automatic free goods determination .The system automatically create a free goods item aften I enter a main item .Than I try to change the schedule line category in the free goods item from Z1 to Z2,But  it  become grey and  I cannot change the schedule line category。So how could I change the schedule line category in the sub-items?

Please suggest on this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are an end user:

You can't achieve that on your own. Either this is a new process for the company or you have misunderstood the training documentation, provided by the consultants. In the first case you need to contact the responsible consultant to discuss the business case; in the second - probably the training department for the most recent document version and for additional questions.

If you are a consultant:

What have you tried?

Did you try reading the code, which explains why the field is grayed out?

Did you try to search the forum? What about SAP notes?

What about going to SPRO->Sales and Distribution->System Modifications->User Exits->User Exits in Sales and read the documentation?

Is it possible:

Yes, with some additional development. Is it a good idea? Probably I wouldn't do that - free goods are designed to be delivered together (they also have some limitations on use), however I have seen a business scenario, where the free sub-item had to be delivered either together with the main item or earlier to a different location  - on per case basis, and this was part of the solution that the company decided to use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much! We decided to use cross selling to solove this problem.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

But why you want to change the schedule after determination of free good for the mail item? Is there any special business requirement for it.

Its will be not possible to change the schedule line of sub item post free goods determination as the delivery qty is already confirmed. However changes can be done at main item level.

Thanks

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi liu,

You cannot change schedule lines for sub item,you can change for main item and what is the need to change schedule lines for subitem.

Thanks,

Praveen