cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow for Approve Travel Expenses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently I'm configuring the Approve Travel Expenses app. As an employee I'm able to create a travel expense via the Fiori app.

Now I'm trying to approve the expense report via the standard Fiori app as well.

To configure the right settings in "Define Task Types for Approval Workflow" I need to know which taks ID I should use.

And now I'm a little confused.

Some people say that I should use WS20000040 and use standard task TS20000131, while others say I should look at WS20000050 and use standard task TS20000118.

Up to now I tried both and did some testing, but was not able to see items for approval in the app for the direct manager.

By using transaction PRAP in backend, I'm able to approve, reject or put on expense report on hold. The result of this is visible in the Fiori app My Travel and Expenses in the Master List for the employee who created the expense report.

So which task should I use.

Secondly, I saw that in the configuration step "Define Decision Keys for Approval Workflow" I have to enter the mapping for UI Decision and WF Decision.

However, looking at the help file by SAP, this should only be needed if you use your own workflow with your own values. Do I always have to enter the mapping, or not?

And it looks as if the value mapping for approve ('0001') is correct, but the value mapping for reject ('0003') is not.

I read some other had a similar question (see ).

Hope you can help me out on this one...

Regards,

Jacques

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update.

Found out the issue. Because of one step in WS20000040 we don't want, I copied this workflow to my own and removed one step.

Als found out that my task had incorrect Agent Assignment. As it was not marked as a General Task, it was not determining the agents manager. After changing this, it works now and I see the proper tasks in the Approve Travel and Expenses at the correct manager.

Topic closed.

Answers (0)