cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could I use a condition type in condition table key combination?

ali-sd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement. I want to use a condition type in condition table key combination. Is it possible?
Key combination example: S.Org/PR00

Where PR00 is a base price.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ali-sd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Shiva for your response.

I agree that there must be other ways (which I am not aware of). Since this is also a possibility which I felt, thought to go ahead with this.
When I checked with ABAPer to write a routine, he was not well aware about it, so chose my option.

Question: If I'm not wrong, adding z-field in Sales Order item tab?

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can add a z field in item tab based on your requirement by adding the same in structure. Please find the below threads for reference.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1912691

How to add new field in pricing condition table. | SCN

Pricing - Adding new field to pricing catalog | SCN

But curious about knowing the business requirement probably then you can get some better solution.

Thanks.

SS

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally for pricing calculation, any fields available in the document header/item level only be used. Condition type is not header or item field. If you add condition type as a Z-field in one of the item tabs, then you may use that in pricing by adding that field in the pricing structure. However you need to populate the value like PR00 in this Z-field somehow (manually or any other means).

Just curious, why the business needs to have item condition type in the access sequence. I think there must be other way(s) to fulfill the business requirements.

Regards,