cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub items discount value is not sitting in main item value (selling price)

ali-sd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an issue:

There are 4 sub items to main item. 1 sub item has a discount on it. But this discount is shown at item level alone. This is not sitting at main item level (in the sense, main item selling price is not discounted selling price). However, this discount is sitting at header level. So only the header document shows the discounted selling price.

Now my requirement is: sub item discount should sit at main item level (so that selling price at main item is after discount). I dont need this discount to be shown at header level.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Initially I'd like to share that the solution which is shared by Praveen A is for cost price. It will not add any discount condition value in main item.

For this requirement I have never seen anything in standard. You need to discuss this with your ABAPER and make a customized routine with this logic. Assign that routine to discount condition type.

Logic would be to get values of ZXXX condition type only if these are subitems of an exploded BOM and show this value with main item. Your ABAPER can take care of this.

Thank$

ali-sd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

I got it, taking routine was the last option I set as per my plan. But I was actually curious to know whether or not is this possible in standard.

Thanks for your input.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In standard this behavior only works for cost price. For discount or other condition types we need to go for routine option.

Thank$

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ali-sd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could anyone help me solving this issue?

ali-sd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

As you said, retried ticking cumulate cost in the respective sub-item's item category, even though its not working.

ali-sd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I thank Praveen for his input.

I ticked the cumulate cost in the respective discount sub item.
And I'm sure that I ticked cumulate cost in correct item category (with correct delivery and billing types).
However, the respective sub item discount still appears at sub item level and more importantly it is not getting deducted from the main item selling price.

I feel ticking cumulate cost works only for sub item selling price rather not for sub-item discount (I'm not sure about this idea - just guessing).

If I'm wrong, could you tell where am I missing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Select your subitem item category and check cumulate cost,once i'ii also got error like this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

In copy controls VTFL,select you delivery type and Billing type then click on item data ans select your appropriate item category.in there is one checkbox cumulate cost,check it.Now it will take care of your requirement.

Thanks,

Praveen

ali-sd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Let me rephrase my issue:

In BOM, how to add sub-item discount value to main item?

Presently, sub item discount is shown at sub item level, but its not getting deducted at main item level.

Requirement: do not show discount at sub-item level and deduct its value directly at main item selling price.

Please see the below pic:

Please share the controls or configuration.