cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to determine number of days in a fiscal month when the data view is in fiscal weeks

former_member343632
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Recently I was asked to find some ways to determine number of days in a fiscal month when the data view is in fiscal weeks.

Not sure what to do ?

I am looking for some option like Fiscal_Bdate(),Fiscal_Edate() but still I am confused.

Regards,

Prabhat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat

Please try BUCKET_DAYS() function.I suggest refer standard Macro Book: 9AEXAMPLES View( MacroExamples) provided by SAP. In addition you may also want to look at the usage of these macro functions - DATE(), BUCKET_WDAYS(), CALENDAR_WDAYS(). Also refer below screenshot taken from above macrobook.

I know I am not solving the issue, but trying to give some pointers.  Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Satish,

The issue is most of the macro functions are relevant for the current data view being used.

he is using a weekly view but wants the macro to use monthly view.

I don't think this is possible?

Ken

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ken.

Those are the functions which can help to do so but Yes, it is important you are using the right periodicity in the dataview.  

Prabhat - Please throw some light on the rationale behind this requirement? Why would you need to determine number of days in Fiscal Month when you are in a dataview with Fiscal week periodicity?

Thank you

Satish Waghmare