Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initialization of destination DESTINATION_PUSH_EN failed error in WM6.3 APP

JanarthananE
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In our project we have enabled document push for Work manager 6.3 application for android platform, while trying document push from mobile device to SAP back-end system, the user got locked. when we analysed from server log, the below error we have found.

DESTINATION_PUSH_EN FAILED: NO AUTHORIZATION TO LOG ON TO THE TARGET SYSTEM (ERROR CODE 1).

we have done the following steps:

1. Port configuration has been done and verified.

2. Checked user authorization in back-end system.(SAP_ALL and S_RFCACL,S_RFC objects for the user role).

3. Polling has been enabled and the interval timing is 30 secs.

But still we are facing the issue.. any suggestions or idea were we are missing the configuration.

Best Regards,

Jana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jana,

Hi.  What if you try the Fetch instead of a Document Push feature (in SAP WM 6.3 there is this new feature that was introduced to do the fetch because a lot of customer where having push issues in WM 6.0, 6.1, 6.2 and so forth so the dev team stated what if we just give them Fetch to prevent issues like these), would that be better for you?

Check this link: 

This may just be a workaround.  For the error you presented it is complaining about target system.  You may need to look at the logs or the few lines before the error failed to determine or get a hint on what target system it may be referring to. 

You may try to share the log and/or javaBE.ini (The push part without password and login data) but for now due to the success of the fetch feature on testing, you may try that too.

Hope this helps.

SAP Mobile Support Team

JanarthananE
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark

I have tried the above solution and it works fine for me.

Cheers,

Jana

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jana,

Awesome!  I will forward your response to my team who created that document. We worked hard on that doc (i.e. my team stayed up late night - past midnight - time zone differences).  Your response that it worked is a satisfaction to our SAP support team and our dedication to delight SAP customer always.

Best Regards,

Mark Pe
SAP Platinum Support Engineer

JanarthananE
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mark,

Thanks for wonderful efforts   you people make it impossible things into possible solutions for push scenario in work manager 6.3. Delighted to hear and Kudos to entire team.

Cheers,

Jana.

Answers (0)