Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating entry in T185 table

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a customised additional tab in VA22 header. A table control is created for line items. I am creating a BDC for that tab. But unable to use '=P+' code for scrolling. It is giving error of table entry missing in T185 for " SAPMV45B, P+, K0, KUKZ ". I want to update the entry in T185 but I am stuck at screen change module. What should i put there? Do i have to create a new one or i can use the same used for another " SAPMV45B, P+, K0 " entry? (which is XTHEAD_BLAETTERN ). As there is no code handled for scrolling in PAI of that table control. Kindly help. Thanks in advance.

Also, cannot use BAPI as there are Z fields in the tab.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't know how you're managing you table control, but probably it should be better to clear the ok-code after having used it, in this way you shouldn't have impact in the standard flow.

Anyway the T185 table can be updated by transaction VFBS

Max

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't know how you're managing you table control, but probably it should be better to clear the ok-code after having used it, in this way you shouldn't have impact in the standard flow.

Anyway the T185 table can be updated by transaction VFBS

Max

0 Kudos

Thanks Max for your reply.
The table control is created by someone else. It's in a customised additional tab of VA22.
And I am stuck at which screen change module do I have to put in T185.

0 Kudos

Hi

I suppose it's was activated the screen-exit and here pushbutton for the scrolling are placed: the ok-code assigned to them are not managed in the standard flow screen, but for me it's better to change the PAI of the screen-exit in order to clear the ok-code.

What I can't understand you should have the same problem in every situation, not in BDC only: so you should ask to fix that error

Max

0 Kudos

Hi,
Yes its not just error for BDC, the scrolling for the respective table control is not handled at all from backend.
Also there are no push buttons available for scrolling.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi

So where is P+ from?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pranav,

Sorry, What is your request for VA22 actually ? Do you want to save VA22 data through BDC ?

Regards,

Yance

0 Kudos

I have a customised additional tab in VA22 header. And I am creating a BDC for that particular screen. There is a table control for which a scrolling has not been handled from backend. Hence I am unable to scroll the table control in BDC.
I have added a entry for '=P+' in table T185 for that particular screen group and pannel, which was missing. But now I have to handle the scrolling i.e. call scrolling_in_table FM somewhere.
one option is to call the FM in a program which is mentioned in T185 entry or change the PAI of the particular table control.
But now I am unaware about fetching the data of that table control in an external program that I will call in T185 entry.

Kindly provide your inputs if possible.
Thanks and regards.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Only main dynpro, and no subscreen (customer-exit are usually subscren) are allowed to read the OK_CODE from screen, so the usual trick is to wildly intercept the sy-ucomm field in PAI subscreen and immediately clear it (or converted to enter ok_code) of course problem can happen, so will happen,  if the PAI of main screen check its value before the CALL SUBSCREEN statement.

Hint: In this later case, you may be compelled to find some enhancement in the PAI logic of the main screen to intercept the sy-ucomm/ok_code and pass it to customer thru some FM or FORM defined in the exit function group before clearing.

Regards,

Raymond