cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a little issue. When creating a sales order for export sales, i got an error message....pricing error, mandatory condition ZPR6 is missing.

Can anyone help me fix this problem so i can create the sales order with all the condition records captured?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain Condition Record for ZPR6 in T.Code: VK11.

Alternatively maintain the condition rate in Sales order by selecting line item --> Double-click on the same --> go to Condition Tab page & maintain Condition rate.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to VK11 and enter ZPR6 select key combination and enter... there you maintain condition record and save.,... next time you dont get that error...

ZPR6 is mandatory condition in your pricing procedure OVKK.. so if condition record is not maintained it give error message..

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abolaji,

In the control data of ur pricing procedure,(IMG->S&D->BASIC FUNCTION->PRICING->PRICING CONTROL->Define And Assign Pricing Procedures.

Then select Maintain pricing procedure(double click), select ur pricing procedure and hit the control data) the conditon type ZPR6 should have been marked as a mandatory entry, but no condition record must have been maintained. check this in VK12 or VK13.if not found maintain the condition record VK11.

simply to check what the above said is correct, do as follows

in sales order, select the line item and GOTO->ITEM CONDITION there manually give the ZPR6 price and see for the incompletion log.

hope it helps.

cheers,

anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to VK11 and enter ZPR6 select key combination and enter... there you maintain condition record and save.,... next time you dont get that error...

ZPR6 is mandatory condition in your pricing procedure OVKK.. so if condition record is not maintained it give error message..

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luqman

1.Pls check in VOKK that u have done pricing procedure determination or not.

2. <b>Maintain condition record in vk11 for condition type ZPRG.</b>

I hope this should definately help.