cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample goods(Free of Cost Delivery)

former_member671118
Discoverer
0 Kudos

My client sends the goods free of charges to customer . Customer will test the material and return the material to our client. Plz tell Me the process and need full customization?

1) Types Of Sample Material (FERT or UNBW)?

2) Sales Document Type

3) Is it required for different pricing procedure? If yes plz give in details?

4) Billing document ??

5) What is sample return process?

Regards,

Raj

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please try to understand SCN is not a tutorial to teach you step by step process.  Avoid asking like this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member372321
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nitesh,

If you are sending goods to testing and  again if he is going return back to client. Better you better follow consigment fill up & return process. So that user can able to monitory inventory and any better you able see how much stock is available at customer level. As per my knowledge it would be one of options. 

If customer is charging for any of service which is performing by him than you may needs to implement Subcontracting process to handle this scenarios.

Regards,

Srinivas.

former_member671118
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

Thanks of replying.

Material is not sending for testing. Sample Material will send the customer for releasing purchase order. Customer will check /Test the material if is ok ..then customer will released th PO copy.

regards

Raj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have not explained the business requirement clearly instead, asking basic queries from SAP point of view which you should first make an attempt to search first, try in your system on your own.

From business perspective, answer the following

1. Is the sample being despatched locally or sent overseas?
  2. If local, how about tax?  Would it be recovered from buyer?
  3. If within India, how about levying excise duty?
  4. Is the sample cost be recovered if it is approved by the end customer?
  5. If so, how your client would like to recover?

Most importantly, discuss with your team members first for all your queries so that you will find a way to go forward

G. Lakshmipathi