Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create SD debit memo based on invoice postings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Gurus,

Please help me with below scenario.

we are charging our customers low unit of measure fee if the order qty is below sales order unit. we have a condition created in our pricing procedure to determine the charge and it will be carried out to invoice. but we do not want to charge it per invoice, I need to accrue and create a debit memo once in a month for all the invoices. please let me know if i am not clear enough and appreciate your help.

Thank You,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your invoice the condition type will be a statistical one and will not post into FI for each invoice.You need to customize the Billing report where you can track the values against each invoices. For the consolidated amount you need to prepare a Debit Memo request & Debit Memo during Month End.

As it is a consolidated amount you will not be able to create the Debit Memo requests with reference to the invoice documents.

Regards,

SRK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you need to decide whether that accrued amount should be debited to customer then and there or not.  If not, you can set the condition type to statistical, in pricing procedure and once in a month, you can generate a consolidated debit memo request followed by a debit memo

G. Lakshmipathi