Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCI - adapter module development - route

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Do you know any way to get a route of another iflow within the sender HCI adapter ?

I need to be able to develop an adapter which will route the message to both

a) original iflow

b) another second iflow (which is completely different) so I want to skip the initial sender adapter

of the second iflow and just continue it with message from the first iflow

Would appreciate any ideas on how to get the route of another iflow from the custom adapter.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Michal Krawczyk 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Kiran605
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Will the Multicast Pattern using BPM may work in ur case. just an idea.. Correct me if I am wrong

Regards,

Kiran

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Multicast Pattern would work fine if I wanted to use a sender adapter of the second iflow

but I want to skip it somehow

Thanks anyway,

Best Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Michal,

You can configure something like below( From integration process design perspective)

1) You can add a Request Reply ( if you are not interested with response ignore the response or make it asynchronous )

2) Add a SOAP channel and call the second IFlows end point( You can get second IFlows end point by navigating to Services [ Click on IFLMAP node and select Properties ] and copy the end point url ].

From usage of Enterprise Integration patterns of Apache Camel below might help you.

Apache Camel: Enterprise Integration Patterns

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriprasad,

Thank you but iflows don't always contain endpoint (for example for all pooling adapters)

so this approach is not good for me 😕

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Michal Krawczyk