Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPUI5m 1.6 Behavior of the Dimension Filter

alexander_stettler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm struggling with the dimension filter of the new SAPUI5m Framework.

1. If there are a lot of entries in the MultipleInputBox and the height of the underlying Panel is not big enough (e.g. 81) the input box will be displayed in the background. Is there a CSS setting in order to show the input box always in front of the application?

2. If the size of the panel is height enough (160px) and the scrollbar will be displayed due to the number of entries in the input box a scrollbar appears. But if I try to click on an arrow or on the scrollbar itself the MultipleInputBox will be closed. Is there a way to fix that issue?

Before the click on the arrow in order to scroll down:

After the click on the arrow:

Many thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

That is a very unusual looking SAPUI5m Dimension Filter.  What SP version of Design Studio 1.6 are you running and what browser are you running?

Regards,

Mustafa.

alexander_stettler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa,

we are running SAP Design Studio 1.6 SP3 (16.3.0) the latest version of SAP Design Studio since the beginning of this week.

I can reproduce these issues with IE 11.0.9600.18426 and Firefox 45.3.0.

Regards,

Alex

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Can you provide a screenshot of the entire app for clarity?  I tested the Facet Filter in DS 1.6 SP3 and it certainly doesn't display a dropdown selector as per your example.  Instead I see a completely separate value help type dialogue.

Regards,

Mustafa.