cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading/Instantiating one Component in another Component + (Routing)Nested Comp. navigation

maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue with nested app navigation. Hope someone with relevant knowledge can help me out. Please find details below:

1. Development environment i am using is WebIDE:

2. Two Projects: reuseComp1, reuseComp2.

3. I've added the route for reuseComp2 in reuseComp1 neo app file.

4. I've registered the module path and used jQuery.sap.require("reuse.test.comp2.Component") to load the Component. and that folder data is loaded as shown below:

So till now I've achieved the loading of an another component, by which i can reuse my libraries. But i am facing two issues now:

1. when i put a break point in init method of reuseComp2 which i am loading manually, the break point is not getting triggered. I know i am not instantiating the loaded component but want to know how to instantiate the same.

2. How to perform navigation of views using nested components, I found some material here but i feel like it is not sufficient:

https://sapui5.netweaver.ondemand.com/sdk/#docs/guide/2c66fb3eb775426087401117cfa6a94e.html

I some how have to navigate to the view in another component(reuseComp2) from reuseComp1

Please let me know how to solve these issue.

Thanks in Advance!

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jun,

Thanks for the response, I think that will help me reuse the views from other components. But, i want to use what SAP has mentioned in their documentation, using navigation in the inner component as shown below. Please let me know if you have any information on the same

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

don't know what u are talking

do you have more context?

Answers (0)