SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation FM in live system: Error in Assignment Tools

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are activating FM in live system. In order to, assign FM account assignment in existing data, we are following below steps:

a. Execution of FMCN

b. Execution of FMCT

c. Execution of FMAVCREINIT.

However, while executing FMCN transaction, for few cases, we are getting error message " Document could not be converted due to dependency". Kindly advice under which circumstances above error message will come.

While maintaining Account Assignment manually, for Service PO with Main Order system is not allowing to change PO Account Assignment tab.

Regards,

Biswash Subedi

6 REPLIES 6

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should allow modification of Account Assignment for POs. This setting is done in Materials Management - Purchasing - Account Assignment

Regards,

Eli

P.S. Additionally, check if note https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/1940037/E is implemented in your system. Note 951813 could be also helpful if you work with earlier release (before 6.02)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thank a lot for your help.

The above steps are already implemented. We are facing issue with PO with N or F as Account assignment.

Regards,

Biswash Subedi

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What SAP release you are working with?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I am working in EHP 6 SP 4.

Regards,

Biswash Subedi

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which package? It seems strange that you say 1940037 is already implemented? It's available only as from package 15.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I have checked with Basis team. Our system is SAP_APPL 606 and not 1940037 is not implemented.

On further analysis, I have noticed that in case of service PO (Account Assignment as K or F), FC and CI is not editable. Further in case of PO with Account Assignment F, while executing FMCN transaction with one PO only for few PO system is not giving error and for other PO system is giving error.

Regards,

Biswash