cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to post GI for a Return delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For a Consignment Return PO item,where confirmation control got picked as Inbound delivery and a delivery note is created and processed in WMS system,we are not able to post GI due to error 'No goods receipt possible for purchase order .... '. The GI will be posted after IDOC is processed successfully. But Idoc failed with the mentioned error.

Please suggest on how to proceed further.

Regards,

Manasa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Manasa

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Continue the discussion in the reference discussion. It is not needed to have the same question twice in SCN.

Discussion locked and will be removed later.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you working on the same system with this other guy:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Juergen

Infact that incident is raised by him(user) and I am the one looking into it. And unfortunately we are clueless on how to proceed further.

I feel the Inbound delivery under confirmation control field is picked automatically from vendor master data record and PIR maintained for consignment.

But no inbound delivery is created either automatically or manually. and I cannot change the confirmation control as it is non-editable field. This field can be changed may be if we change settings related to Field selection control. But I want to know other solutions to this.

There are many such POs created by users and all of them are open with these Idoc failure issues.

And another concern here is we do not understand how the confirmation control is not picked as Inbound delivery in quality system though the master data is maintained the same way in both the systems.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Manasa