cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while deploying On premise Fiori apps on HCP using webide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am deploying MDG approve Change request fiori apps (MDG_APPROVE_CR) from on premise to SAP Hana Cloud using webide. I have created the extension of existing apps and when I try to test it using the component.js as the run time it is giving me error as " .... failed to load fcg/mdg/approvecr/component.js from /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/MDG_APPROVE_CR/component.js : 403 - forbidden sap.ushell.renderers.fiori2.shell.controller ....".(Screenshot attached with details of error)

Please note I have not made any changes in existing application and just tried to deploy existing apps from on-premise to cloud using the extension functionality of webide.

Can you help me knowing why it is giving error and how can I get rid of from this error. Not sure if I am missing some configuration or structure of cloud and on premise is different and I need more changes in application if that is the case then please guide me what is the best way to achieve this.

Regards,

Pradeep Rai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does anyone have any idea on my above problem. Any guidance?

Regards,

Pradeep Rai

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly follow the series : should help. Make sure you are configuring right set of services for connecting your on premise.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tejas for your response.

I have already did the setup correctly because I am able to run the other cloud application with the same setup. As not all fiori application are available on Cloud I was trying to take MDG Approve CR firoi apps from on-premise and deploy it on cloud using webide.

I have deployed the application but when I am running its giving me above error. Just wanted help on how to resolve that error. Does I miss something or what additional step I have to perform.

I tried several suggestion on this topic where people talk about change in html file but it did not resolved the issue.

Regards,

Pradeep Rai