cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create new bank account by NWBC

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I cannot create a bank account from NWBC, When I click on "New Bank Account" option, system did not show anything.

Please suggests. I read all the posts but no answer.

Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kiran

Assign roles  to user id SAP_SFIN_CASH_MANAGER  and SAP_FI_BL_BANK_MASTER_DATA

Complete basic settings

SPRO > Financial Supply Chain Management > Cash and Liquidity Management > Bank Account Management > Basic Settings

Goto t.code  NWBC

0 Kudos

Hi,

I assigned all those and can see the screen also, When I select " New bank account", system did not show up any new screen to enter fields..

Please check and update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Check below process

First create house bank  and save

Click on Manage bank

New entries'

0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot see the New Bank Account screen.

I selected Manage Bank - New Bank account but system not going to the next screen i.e.New Bank Account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kiran

I also got same error when we have raise to sap i got below reply. Please check  below one  it may help you

You should use the app 'Manage Bank Accounts', not 'Manage Banks'. 'Manage Banks' only supports house bank creation instead of house bank account creation.

Third, there could be some issues on your fiori launchpad configuration for web dynpro applications. There is no tile 'Manage Bank Accounts' in the screenshot. Please try to apply note 2269272 first to check if the tile 'Manage Bank Accounts' appears in the fiori launchpad.

Fourth, there is a note 2325472, which allows you to create house bank account in NWBC. Please apply it and check if it works