cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump in Solutionmanager when start service processing (EWA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello community,

when I start the Service processing (EarlyWatchReport) on our SOLMAN,  I get the following DUMPs:

Environment:

Tasks which I done before the Dumps occured:

Has anyone an idea how to correct this Problem?

Best regards ,

Mathias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ruth_reilly
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Mathias,

The issue you are experiencing is due to the service content update that came down on your system. Development is aware of this issue and will be working on a fix. The solution when available will be implemented on your system automatically via the job SM:SERVICE CONTENT UPDATE that runs daily. As a workaround to get the failed sessions to generate: Please review 1814723 - How to Reset Service Content on SAP Solution Manager 7.0 and higher [Video] to reset the Service Content back to the prior date. Once you have reset the service content, run the job sm:exec services to process the failed sessions. Note: The job SM:SERVICE CONTENT UPDATE which runs daily will download the latest Service Content again so you will need to reset the service content back to the prior date when necessary. Please note that the process above will needed to be repeated until a fix is available. More than like you will need to do this only once per week, likely on Monday. Please do not disable the job SM:SERVICE CONTENT UPDATE as this is the process that will receive the fix automatically.

Regards, Ruth

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruth,

many thank's for reply. The SAP-Note helps me to generate the EWA-Reports, but only temporarly. The next week we have the same Problem. So how can I fix the Problem for the future?

Regards

Mathias

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Opened a OSS-Call to SAP. They told me, there is an error in the Content-Update and a fix will be available as soon as possible.

BR

Mathias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grant,

I didn't found a SAP Note 20277732.

BR

Mathias

Former Member
0 Kudos

apologies. Note 2077732

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry,

but this SAPNOTE didn't work for my Problem.

BR

Mathias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at note 20277732. This gives you the manual alternative, and could also solve your problem.

Thanks

Grant