Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find a user id having FF ID assign

Param_Dayal1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am an abaper I am new to GRC could you please give me one information that how to find a user id  having  FF ID assign.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

It is quite easy.

1. Launch Google

2. Search for GRC table Firefighter ID to User ID

3. Review the first result returned.

Next time, please review the SCN Rules of Engagement and search *before* posting. We are volunteers here at SCN, all with busy day jobs, and we are not here to do simple searches for basic information.

We can answer questions such as, in situation X, given a choice of approach A or approach B (described in detail), does anyone here recommend one over the other, or questions such as, In GRC release N , SP N, I am seeing this unexpected behavior  ( behavior described in detail). My config settings are ( listed in detail). I have applied Note (N) but it is still not behaving as expected. Has anyone seen this behavior or resolved this situation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Can you get the details from GRACFFUSER table. Enter the FFID in the User Role field to get details.

You can also get this from NWBC -> Setup-> Emergency Access Assignment -> Firefighters IDs

Regards,

Manju

Param_Dayal1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi manjunath,

my question was I want to know the FFID of a user id(SAPTECH).For that user Id I want to know re Req number .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

In GRACFFUSER input the userid in Firefighter field.

If 4017 is set to YES then the request number will be updated in the comments column in NWBC.

Else you can drill down on Super User Access Request type in NWBC ->Reports and Analytics -> Access Dashboards -> Access Requests