cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIORI Smart Template from ODATA ( ODATA was generated from CDS view with parameter )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fiori gurus ,

We are creating Fiori smart template from ODATA .  ODATA was generated from CDS view with parameter . So, our CDS view is having parameters.

Wen we generate the smart template, with the default config / wizard, it is working as expected. 1st screen is always showing the parameter as a table field but we can not navigate to the actual data.

Please suggest the steps to create smart template from OADAT where ODATA is generated using CDS view with parameter 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Souvik

You might want to take a look at the updated documentation in the SAPUI5 SDK here  on how to work with the Smart Templates and annotation files

SAPUI5 SDK - Demo Kit

Basically you can use the local annotation file to fill in the blanks for any annotations not provided in your OData service, or use it to override them

and also the ABAP Programming model for Fiori here

About ABAP Programming Model for SAP Fiori - SAP Library

Rgds,

Jocelyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jocelyn,

Thanks for the details .

I checked both the links already and built multiple apps working with smart templates. But those were from CDS view without parameter .

I need help on CDS view with parameter scnenario . Can you please add specific details on what adjustment I need to do in  the annotation or in CDS view coding to make it work .