cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WebIDE error when deploying to ABAP Repository

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Previously, whenever I have made changes to one of our Custom Fiori Applications in the SAP WebIDE, I have pushed them to our on-premise system by using the Deploy to SAPUI5 ABAP Repository function. I am currently training someone new on deploying to our repository, and whenever I have them select the same option, an undefined error appears (with the message "The request to retrieve the transports of the selected application has failed with the following error: undefined") and prevents us from continuing to push the changes to our on-premise system. I have checked and the user has the same roles in SU01D that I do in the target system, but while I am able to create a new transport to add the changes to, they continue running into this error. Is there a configuration step that I have missed?

This is what the other user sees when they attempt to deploy:

This is what I see when I attempt to deploy:

Thanks in advance,

Ying

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ying,

New user should have developer access in gateway system. Please check.

Check "s_develop" authorization object and developer key.

Regards,

Tejas

0 Kudos

Tejas,

The new user has developer access in the gateway system. According to our SAP Security team, the user has all the same authorization objects that I have.

Thanks,

Ying

EDIT: it seems our Security team was slow to actually apply the developer role even though they told me they had already done so, thanks for the help and apologies for the trouble.

Message was edited by: Ying-Ting Chen

Answers (0)