cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP emergency user problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear forumpeople,

A few hours ago, my Administrator account became locked. So, I read about an emergency user and try to activate it. After that, I logged in at the User Administration and unlocked the Administrator account.

At last I restarted the Java instance and tried to login. But, the SAP system didn't recognized a valid user! Also I couldn't login with my SAP* user.

Please help, because I don't know how to fix this..

Many thanks,

Adri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem lies in the fact that you have started the SAP* user to unlock the administrator user but you forgot to deactivate this SAP* user.

the process is.

Activate SAP* user.

restart.

unlock the administrator user.

Deactivate the SAP* user.

restart the machine.

Then it works.

While the SAP* user is activated no other user will work for you.

regards and reward with good points.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're right, everything is working now. But, I'm not very happy with both tools (Visual Admin & Config tool)

Yesterday I couldn't login into the Visual Admin with de default Connect. So, I created a new profile with the same port and username. I could login and it worked. But, after I created a datasource and had to restart my server, I could not login into the visual admin...

So, again needed the configtool and should restart the server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for your reply. I'm sure that I also deactivated the SAP* user in the visual administrator.

A new advantage is that I discovered the Configtool. Login isn't a problem and I activated the SAP* user again to test if I did something wrong.

'll keep you informed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any such case you should always use configtool. Go ahead it will definitely work.

regards. Do keep me posted. Once answered mark it and do reward good points.