cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mixed Loading Checks in DG in EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Team,

We have a scenario wherein we want to run Mixed Loading checks for Dangerous Goods in EWM for shipment documents.

1)We are creating an outbound delivery in ECC.

2) Distributing it to EWM

3) Performing shipment activity in EWM.

Just as we have DG checks in sales/shipping/shipment document in ECC, we want to have similar checks in EWM.

We have maintained DG profile in product master in EWM. Also we have maintained DG Master in EWM.

Now DG Master does not have "Mixed Loading" in EWM as we have in ECC.

But in SPRO, we can see all nodes for Mixed Loading checks i.e. enterprise specific loading rules, mixed loading rules, segregation keys..

So what is the relevance of these nodes in EWM?

How system will perform Mixed loading check in EWM for shipment?

Can anyone plz explain the logic behind this? is there any other config involved?

or some BADI to be enabled?

Please help!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Snigdha Kingrani

Any update over here .... issue resolved ??

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Snigdha,

I am not the expert on eWM. But can you epxlain your sentence

"Now DG Master does not have "Mixed Loading" in EWM as we have in ECC."

My understanding would be different. Any part of DG Master data (as part of SAP ECC/ERP) which is distributed via ALE should be present in eWM.

Or is your topic more related to the "check" type? I found link as : Dangerous Goods Management - SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) - SAP Library

for DG checks and approach in eWM: i have no experience.

Here a quite good high level summary is shown: what is possible, how to use, and how to extend the solution.

Accoriding to: https://www.consolut.com/en/s/sap-ides-access/d/s/doc/YY-$SCWM$GET_DG_PRINT

the "get_dg-print" is more related to the "print" part (now idea if you use in eWM Sapscrip, Smartform or othere techniques to genetrate the required logistic documents)

C.B.

PS: small add on:

SAP EWM Dangerous goods and Hazardous material ... | SCN

Consulting solution - Dangerous Goods and HazMat processes - Supply Chain Management (SCM) - SCN Wik...

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Snigdha,

Please checkBAdI /SCWM/GET_DG_PRINT. The active BAdI implementation /SCWM/EHS_DGDATA_GET is supplied with the standard system. You can adapt the default behavior of the method GET_DG to suit your own requirements.

Dangerous Goods Management - SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) - SAP Library

Thanks

Satya