Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Events shown in the Execution Tab of a Freight order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have been struggling with the following issue for days now:

I have integrated EM and TM as presented by the configuration guide and have gone through a Trouble Shooting document presented on this platform. However, I am not able to see any pre defined expected Events in the execution tab of the freight order. In contrast to that I am able to see expected Events in the execution tab of the Freight Unit.

My ApplicationObj. is ODT20_TO / FU. All settings in the Freight Unit type have been made according to the configuration guide.

Also, no Event Handlers for ODT20_TO are being created, which leads to my question whether there is an additional transaction that needs to be executed before this happens. Again, Event Handlers for ODT20_FU are being created.

If you need any further information details please let me know. EM and TM are working on the same server.

Thank you in advance.

regards Marcel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I have followed up your advices and figured that all these Settings have been made. Additionally, nothing  in the queue.

Are there any other points where I could start trouble shooting?

Thanks

Marcel

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the application log? Any information there?

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

so the issue that needs to be solved is that no event handlers get created for the freight orders - the expected events will only be available if the corresponding event handler exists.

So I guess, you checked already the following points:

• Freight Order Type has the correct application object type ODT20_TO
  • Application object type ODT20_TO is enabled (EM Relevance of Appl. Obj.)
  • Nothing is stucked in a queue
  • Parameter mapping is set-up in EM customizing for ODT20_TO (IMG: Define Parameter Mapping -> Assing Profile to Mapping Area)

Normally the event handler should be created then for the freight order as well. Did you check the application log (TA: SLG1)?

Best regards, Daniel