SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi No grid is showing in ME2ON, while doing delivery to vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing external subcontracting scenario, for that i am sending stock to vendor using ME2ON, But in that i am not able to see grid. is there any another way to see. could u please let me know

Thank,

13 REPLIES 13

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you share the screenshot.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the below screen shot.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please refer to below thread.

ME2ON Display format | SCN

You may have to refer to the OSS note suggested.

- Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replay, Please see the attachment.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please check the reply from Juergan sir,

that he already described about your issue in the thread ME2ON Display format | SCN

please use SU01 & maintain "Parameters" for your user profile.

Also I would like to admit that the transaction code is ME2O.

There is not such transactions ME2ON!!

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I maintained the Parameters ME_USE_GRID. still i am not getting grid values.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Have you also maintained Parameter Value "X" & than try to restarting your system!!

Means first log off & than log on in your SAP System!

Please check & revert back!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replay i maintained X also. We are using AFS server in that we maintained grids for materials.please check in the screen shot selected column in that value is not coming in me2on , but in me2o it showing.

0 Kudos

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nice that you found a old answer from me, but you are confusing 2 kind of grids here, I was talking about ALV grid (excel like display) in my replies , while the problem here is specific to AFS grid .

I don't know AFS at all, as I only work in a core ERP system, many programs and transaction are common, others are specific to  a certain industry solution like the AFS grid.

And this is as well the reason why I moved this discussion from MM to Retail where AFS questions are supposed to be asked.

Nevertheless, since here are also a screenshot presented from ME2O transaction I would like to point to the AFS FAQ note 934129 where you can see this statement:

"    ME2ON and ME2O cannot be used together for subcontracting operations in releases 6.5 and above. This would lead to database inconsistencies. "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replay, i will check and revert back to ypu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes now we are useing Me2o only, we trying to move ME2ON. By useing ME2O. we didn't get link for stock. that we transfers vendor againest Purchase order  or Production Order. That's why we are moveing ME2ON. there we can get link.

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls any one can give a solution