Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM/BAPI to add Roles to Composite Roles

Hi

I'm looking for a FM or BAPI that will allow me to add Roles to existing Composite Roles.

Basically I want the opposite of PRGN_RFC_DEL_AGRS_IN_COLL_AGR.

Regards

Rick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no BAPI for this and there are release dependencies.

Which release are you on and do you need to consider release dependencies? Perhaps you just need a once off load program from a file?

My personal opinion on this is that if you use composite roles then it must be as painful as possible because they are not a best practice approach. Latest when you want to define business roles beyond system / client / project boundaries they will hurt like hell and you will assign the single roles anyway -> so build better single roles, that works very well and is easily upgradable.

Cheers,

Julius

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no BAPI for this and there are release dependencies.

Which release are you on and do you need to consider release dependencies? Perhaps you just need a once off load program from a file?

My personal opinion on this is that if you use composite roles then it must be as painful as possible because they are not a best practice approach. Latest when you want to define business roles beyond system / client / project boundaries they will hurt like hell and you will assign the single roles anyway -> so build better single roles, that works very well and is easily upgradable.

Cheers,

Julius

blankshadow
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Quizás este, es prácticamente lo contrario a lo que pides

PRGN_RFC_ADD_AGRS_TO_COLL_AGR

Saludos