cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom code list issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Business requested new custom code list for CUCDE procedure for ATLAS. I have maintained configuration under category CUII Code 3LLB Qualificator 51. I am getting following errors when I am trying to create export declaration in GTS.

Item 1: Document 3LLC+231 cannot be specified

Item 1: number of paper 3LLC+231 is missing

Item 1: Details of document 3LLC+231 missing

Item 1: Date of issue missing for paper 3LLC+231

Item 1: Validity end date of paper 3LLC+231 is missing

Item 1: Depreciation value of document 3LLC+231 missing

but for our existing export declarations for category 3LNA and qualifier 81 it is working fine even if I don't maintain the above missing entries.

Please find the attached configuration I have done.

can someone guide me how to proceed further.

Regards,

Sasikanth.Ch

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sasikanth,

use transaction SM30 and the view /SAPSLL/V_CUCPAQ.

Press the display botton and chek for the field Code List Procd.and the input value CUCDE

Chek if the entry CUII Import/Export 3LLC 231 exits.

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for the quick update I have already maintained this entry.any other inputs please.

Regards,

Sasikanth.Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

I have maintained entry in table /SAPSLL/V_CUCPAQ for code list procedure CUCDE and Qualifier Structure CUCDE. Will it make any difference as you maintained entry only at code list procedure?

Also maintained entry against legal regulation ATLAS and custom code list type "PAPTY" for procedure CUCDE.

but still ended up with errors in export declaration.

Regards,

Sasikanth.Ch

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sasikanth,

please look at the program (Transaktion SE38) /SAPSLL/SAPLINCOMP_CHECK_DE and here in the include /SAPSLL/LINCOMP_CHECK_DEF10. And here you find near line 4305 the condition

under 3LLC+2312 is not valid. So if your Declartion Type = e and you are an Authorized Exporter = AM you can not use 3LLC+231.

And you have to insert valid data in the required fields. See image (which are "fantasy" data):

Probably you should make a request to an authority (in Germany it's the BAFA - Bundesamt für Wirtschaft und Ausfuhrkontrolle

• "3LLC/231" - (Einzelausfuhr)Genehmigung des BAFA nach § 8 Abs. 1 Nr. 1 AWV i.V.m. Teil I Abschnitt A der AL zur wiederholten vorübergehenden Ausfuhr von Waffen und sonstigen, nicht in der Kriegswaffenliste genannten Rüstungsgütern)

to get the informations for the requiered fileds.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Once again thanks for the information.

we are using Declaration Type = e and you are an Authorized Exporter = AM. I have inserted valid data in the required fields manually. if this is the case do I need to enter missing fields manually?

you mean to say I need to contact (in Germany it's the BAFA -Bundesamt für Wirtschaft und Ausfuhrkontrolle to get the information related to "Number- DEAE0C106132, valid dates and other values which I maintained manually?

Now I am getting following errors after filling missing entries manually in export declaration.

Can you please let me know how to resolve this errors?

Regards,

Sasikanth.Ch

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sasikanth,

I have no idea which authority for your case is in charge. For use it's the BAFA because we are a german company and we export our goods from Germany.

The check is hard coded and 3LLC + 231 is not possible in the case of AM + e. I have replaced the e bya g and achieved so that the system accept the combination 3LLC + 231.

I think that you must fill the fields manually.

Why do you use 3LLB? In your first message you are using 3LLC...

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

our business provided following information that is the reason I have used 3LLB - 231.

We need in Code list CUCDE the following Code + Qualifikator

Category CUII Code 3LLB Qualificator 51

3LLC 51E

3LLC 81E

3LLB 231

If I use 3LLC - 231 do you think that I can get rid of the errors.

Now I have changed qualifier from 231 to 51 now one error reduced.

can you please let me know how to resolve this error. Also I tried with declaration type "G" getting same error.

Following is the error message. Item 1: Document 3LLB+51 cannot be specified

Regards,

Sasikanth.Ch

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sasikanth,

you must maintain the same tables (or customizing steps as descibed above) as for 3LLC+231. If you use 3LLB+231

(see

• "3LLB/81E" - Einzelausfuhrgenehmigung des BAFA nach § 8 Abs. 1 Nr. 1 AWV i.V.m. Teil I Abschnitt A der AL für Kriegswaffen des § 1 Abs. 1 KrWaffKontrG i.V.m. der Anlage zum KrWaffKontrG (Kriegswaffenliste) - jeweils in Verbindung mit Codierung "8GGX"
  • "3LLB/231" - (Einzelausfuhr)Genehmigung des BAFA nach § 8 Abs. 1 Nr. 1 AWV i.V.m. Teil I Abschnitt A der AL zur wiederholten vorübergehenden Ausfuhr von Kriegswaffen des § 1 Abs. 1 KrWaffKontrG i.V.m. der Anlage zum KrWaffKontrG (Kriegswaffenliste) - jeweils in Verbindung mit Codierung "8GGX").

So, if you use 3LLB+213 you must add the documenttype 8GGX (see picture)

Hope this helps

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for your help on this. I have configured CUII - 8GGX now no more error regarding this.

but only issue I am getting Item 1: Document 3LLB+231 cannot be specified.

Do you have any clue on this?

Regards,
Sasikanth.Ch

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sasikanth,

okay. chance declar.type to a

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Now it looks good. I am able clear the error after maintaining "A".

but when I process message getting following error. Is this because of unit of measurement I have maintained as "EA"? without UOM I can't process the message. and UOM ST is not available.

since I am using declaration type as "A" do we need to activate special message type for this process?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sasikanth.Ch

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sasikanth,

your error mentioned the code list A0140

Use the follwoing link to find the code lists:

Atlas - Internetausfuhranmeldung Plus

Here you find the allowed values for this issue.

Next you must do some customizing. Under General Settings->Numbering Schemes->Define Unit of Measurement System define an new scheme. I'vve called my scheme Test

Then you must add the messurement codes you are working with and which are allowed be the code liste A0140.

The externalUoM is the code from A0140 and the MU is the unit from your declaration.

Next step for customiznig

Customs Management->Customs Code Lists->Maintain Customs Code Lists for Legal Regulation

for the Legal Regulation ATLAS and choose PAPTY for Customs code list. I have added the following

The I create the idoc for the Export Declaration. In the Idoc segement /SAPSLL/E2CCEIT you find the the documents

And here you have the segment /SAPSLL/E2CCEIDO with the qualifier CUII  : Import/Export Documents/Exemptions (Item). In this document you find

In the field PAPUM_QU you see the allowed Value form the A0140 code list.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for the inputs. I have removed UOM "ST" since it is optional entry now I don't see the error during message determination.

But I am getting errors for other entries during message determination. But when I check inbound Idoc from Axway document posted successfully. I assume since we are maintaining this information first time we need ask Axway to map this information in their system is that correct?

Inbound Idoc with status 53 from axway.

you can see error message in inbound idoc due to new data we are sending to Axway.

it looks like I need to contact (BAFA) to get correct entries to be maintained for CUII/231.

Regards,

Sasikanth.Ch

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sasikanth,

that's a good plan to talk to the guys from Axway and BAFA.

Regards, Thomas