cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make Sales Order auto output after third parties PO updated SO confirmation schedule lines?

0 Kudos

Hello.

I understand this is possible to configure SO auto output (Mail) after third parties PO that updated SO confirmation schedule line but somehow it doesnt work for me. I need help for anyone that know-how.

What I did so far, I added on output routine to trigger email out based on order quantity = confirmed quantity from PO update and the coding is correct but somehow it doesnt auto appear on the SO output BUT the SO output is appearing when I enter via VA02 (Edit Mode).

Does any special setting/configuration is require for this output to auto trigger that I missed?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Sometimes it will show in VA03 ....Check NAST table entry after PO update.

It is still not populated ..Please provide us the screen-shot for output config.

0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

When the confirmation is done in the background, sales order is only updated with confirmed quantity. You need a trigger to process the output. (When you enter the order, the process is triggered.)

Use RSNAST00 etc to complete the process.

Chintan

0 Kudos

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Lakshmipathi.

Output criteria is working fine as it appear when i enter in edit mode (VA02) and yes, I checked on the output analysis and it shows as found. I also change to various combination and it just dont works as i wanted

Hi Chintan.

I need a auto trigger when confirmation is done in the background and not enter to the sales order.

Yes, I did tried to run as foreground/background on RSNAST00 and other RSNAST0* but it cant trigger as these programs only can retrigger - "output must exist" where in my case is not.

Hi all.

I read some article and possible to add program and form routine on NACE/Change output. Anyone know about this could works?

0 Kudos

Any experts able to help?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the Determination analysis?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Output Management