cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconcile MRP area stock and documents via CCR

0 Kudos

Good morning

We are using MRP areas and have them also created in APO as locations.

Sometimes we face a planning issue, because in APO the stock appears under the main plant, while it should appear under the MRP area.

We believe it is a timing issue between the moment, the MRP area master data of the product is transferred and the stock movement is done.

When we execute CCR, there are no results. In addition CCR does not even allow us to choose MRP areas for reconciliation. Only plants are available.

Question to the experts: what are the possibilities to reconcile an MRP area with ECC in terms of stock ( and maybe also documents )?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

If the material at MRP Area did not exist before stock was transferred, this stock comes over to APO at plant location instead of the storage location MRP Area. CCR will not be helpful here. You have to delete the stocks for these materials at Plants in APO ( use /SAPAPO/RLCDEL), generate CIF IM for stocks and run Initial CIF transfer for stocks.

Regards

AK

0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

Yes, this is what we did. Alternatively we discovered that the stock also gets correct again if the user makes another movement.

The advice I am looking for was, whether OSS notes exists that can help to enhance CCR so this can be reconciled.

It seems that if the mapping structure can be corrected ( maybe via customer function EXIT_SAPLCSTK_001) in function CIF_DELTA3_GET_STOCKS and the stock comes not back as location stock, but as MRP area stock, CCR is able to reconcile. But the same userexit is also used for the normal transfer.

Therefore my question is some one is aware of what SAP recommends to identify these cases ( before the user finds them ).

Best regards

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

I have not considered any development to enhance CCR. From my testing, if RIMODINI is executed every night (even without deletion of stocks in APO) in the CIF batch sequence, the stock gets correctly adjusted in APO ( moves from plant to the MRP Area if product exists at MRP Area).

Regards

AK