Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rendering Issue in view after Inter app Navigation

former_member225463
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

Need your help and suggestions here.

I am having two custom fiori like application , where i am doing inter app navigation between two application.

My first application is basically a search app where , the user can set the search criteria and on clicking on search button the list of related records gets binded into the sap.m.table. Screen shots mentioned below

on clicking the record second application gets called . screen shot mentioned below:

There is a nav back button which will take me to the first application from where i landed to this page.

Now the issue what i am facing is that if i select the Order id from the sap.m.select  in my search criteria , an oData Call is being triggered and the  second cell of the select criteria should get binded. I checked during debugging that all is going perfectly and the cells are getting binded but in my screen its not visible.

Basically i am facing the rendering issue after inter application navigation. If i use only the first application and no inter app navigation takes please then its works perfectly.

The same code gets triggered for both  scenario but  after doing  inter app navigation the rendering issue takes place.

Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Vikash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikash,

The issue of rendering may be coming due to duplicate id. When you are navigating from one application to another application the controls are rendered again. If the controls which you are trying to render has the same Id as that of the previously rendered then it will through exception of Duplicate Id.

You need to check if you are giving any document level Id in your controller.

Regards,

Bhaskar