cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM User Interface Language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MDM Experts,

I would like to use the User Interface in Hungarian and perhaps many other languages. How can I do it? If there aren't language support for these languages, how can we translate the User Interface for own? Is there a table with the labels and button-names of User Interface in language-specific translations? Can I append to this table our own translated content for button-names and labels?

Thanks,

Álmos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Álmos.

Could you please specify which UI are you talking about? Is it the Data Manager's UI, the iViews or anything else?

As far as I know MDM delivers translated UI for content-rich deliverables only. If you've modeled your repository by yourself, you'll have to translate it by yourself as well...

Nir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nir,

we would like to translate the User Interface (the buttons, labels, etc.) of SRM - MDM Catalog. The UI which has SAP web-dynpro face. Could you tell us, how can we do it?

Thanks,

Álmos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have any solutions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Álmos.

As I understand, MDM-SRM is delivered in 16 different languages.

Unfortunately, Hungarian is not one of these languages.

In a Web Dynpro application, as far as I know, the application must be compiled with the languages it supports, so you cannot really add translations in runtime.

I'm sorry if that disappoints you, but this is what I know.

Best regards,

Nir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nir,

it isn't the best news for me, but thanks!

regards,

Álmos