cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML_Loader_0.XmlContent{//*[plant='#Transaction.plant#']/XXX} - bug MII12 to MII15

IntegrationCPI
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

When the existing project is migrated from SAP MII 12 to SAP MII 15 , it is unable to parse the Plant value from the loaded XML

XML_Loader_0.XmlContent{//*[plant='#Transaction.plant#']/XXX} .

However it works when i create a new  transaction and copied the same code . I have even did a refresh of the transaction folder but no luck  . is it a bug or  do i have do any minor changes ?

Thanks, Kishore K V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186805
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Did you validate your XML file which has the plant value ?

and if yes, do you see any warning or error ?

Check the name "plant" is same as in loaded xml

XML documents must have a root element
XML elements must have a closing tag
XML tags are case sensitive
XML elements must be properly nested
XML attribute values must be quoted

If you can post your XML here , probably it will help to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Ayush

IntegrationCPI
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ayush, Am just migrating the code from MII 12 to MII 15.0 so there all variable are fine . May be i should re-initialize the action blocks ? Thanks, Kishore

former_member186805
Participant
0 Kudos

I dont think re-initialize action block will help, you need to verify the XML generated , if it is showing any warning or error in XML validator tool or online

IntegrationCPI
Participant
0 Kudos

They were only tweo steps 1) Loading the xml file from the web folder using XML loader (Path is harcoded)  2) using the plant variable trying to extract the value from the xml . XML loaded properly and it only the that specific line is not working . Same code working fine when i copied to the new sample transaction Thanks, Kishore

Answers (0)