cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_QUALNOT_SAVE - Object does not exist (status management)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a Notification (PM).

I open a session at the start.

I have called BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_CREATE which has returned a Notification number.

I then call BAPI_QUALNOT_SAVE with this Notification number in Input.

But this returns the Object does not exist (status management) message.

There is a Commit and close at the end.

Does anyone know what I need to do to get the Save to work.

Thanks,

Neil Morgan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neil,

Try using BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_SAVE

Pass notification number with all leading Os

Thanks

Shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

"More information" I hear you say.

Here is the return details from the JRA Save action.

10:48:55.139 [INFO] [Tracer_Save]###

E                IM                258                Object does not exist (status management)                                000000                                                                                                0                                TRD_700                                                                                                00:00:00                                                00:00:00                        00:00:00                                                                                                                                                                                              000000                                            000000                                                                  00000           0000                      0000                                                                                                   0000000000           00000000                      00000000                      0.000