Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Work Manager not working on Agentry Client

saketamraotkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed SMP server (Runtime) 3.o SP11 and SDK 3.0 SP13 on my local 64 bit system.

I have installed the 6.3.1 app with SAP backend details and created the app in cockpit as per Kevin's blog and deploy the 6.3.1 zip file app.

I am able to get "I am here" message on browser while running application URL, but when i try to access the URL in agentry app (v70.12.1.2) i am getting error message:

"The User ID or Password is invalid. try again, connection failed. Ening Transmission".

I have double check my backend credentials and i am able to login to SAP ERP system through SAP GUI.

Not sure what is the issue, it would be great if i can get some help here.

Regards

Saket

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saket,

We have created a service user in back end system, provided required authorizations and used this service user name and password while deploying application to server.When connecting from application, we have used dialog user(with required authorizations).Please cross verify the user and password you are using to connect application

Thanks&Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

saketamraotkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sravanthi,

Did you mean, SAP bckend username? yes the user has all valid authorization and roles in order to access the application.

Regards

Saket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please login to SMP management cockpit and navigate to Users section and kill the current user and try to sync.

saketamraotkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajitesh,

This is the first time, we are trying to login to application.

There are no users in cockpit.

Regards

Saket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at the log file called "Events.log" at the start of the file check to see if saids something about "failed to load crypo keys".  If this is the cause, make sure the smpServerUser has full rights to the Mircrosoft Crypto MachineKeys folder

saketamraotkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

It does have the access to Microsoft Crypto MachineKyes Folder.

The problem i am thinking is certificate issue, we faced the same issue last time and raised issue to SAP, but we were not able to resolve the issue, what SAP team suggested was use some other machine to install the SMP setup.

but im curious to know, when i am having my SAP backend and SMP server system in same network, then why i am not able to access the app on ATE. The application URL shows "i am here " message on browser.

Any guess?

Regards

Saket