cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

values are not getting stored for input and stored KF

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created few new KF's as input and stored but when i am trying to save the data the values are not saving in database and no error received.

KF's are using time aggregation for Latest lowest period calculation and aggregation as Max and Sum.

Strange part, values for the same KF's are stored for few weeks( say week 27,28,29,30) but its not getting saved from Week 31 onwards.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

NC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sourojit_pal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi NC,

Is Week 31 your current Week?

Regards,

Sourojit

0 Kudos

No current week is week 37.

Thanks

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

is there any key figure already initialized for the same base planning level than the new ones, and are they displayed in the view in which you try to enter the values?

0 Kudos

HI Irmhild,

No these are the new KF at planning level.

Thanks,

NC

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

than it cannot work

there are around 50 different chats floating aroud initialization, please check them first

Without first loading ANY planning combination into your planing level, you cannot maintain data

0 Kudos

can you please give me the reference of chat or any notes from sap for this kind of issue.

Thanks

0 Kudos

You may want to do a Google search.

initialization sap ibp key figure

former_member194529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

here you can find two topics recently created on the same subject:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3953529

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos

HI,

We have created around 8 KF's created at same planning level.

3 Kf's are straight away entry KF which are working fine.

5KF's are created with time aggregation as Latest Lowest -Level Period, for which we have use the helper KF's as well.

the combinations are available in the system as I am able to enter and save the data for 3 KF's in past and future.

for the remaining 5 KF(with time aggregation), able to enter the data but the values are not getting stored to DB.

Thanks,

NC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please attach the screen shots of  the KF calculations for one of the KFs where it is not working?

best regards

rinju

0 Kudos

Hi Rinju,

I have raise an OSS: 303561 as well for this but didnt get the satisfactory response.

If possible please refer that..

thanks