cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned Orders Mass Scheduling with COHV ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seniors,

We have activated the Scheduling Mass Processing Function for Planned Orders(PLOs) in COISL.

When I want to schedule or reschedule an PLO with COHV nothing happens.

When scheduling with COHV, by default the scheduling type is Backwards, and the backward scheduling parameters are

Basic Finish Date - 2 Move Appointment

Basic Start Date - 4 Determine Date by Scheduling.

The message after running the Scheduling is "Mass Processing executed - 0 logs created (0/0/0/0).

Please let me know if we are missing something in customizing to make the scheduling work.

Thank you

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have opened a support ticket to SAP and the response was that COHV does not support mass scheduling of Planned Orders.

It works for Process Orders and Production Orders only.

Thanks all for you support

Alex

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for sharing this information!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Did you check if the order was actually scheduled or did you only check the log? Maybe the problem is that the note below is missing:

COHV No errors in log by mass processing

Regards

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

I have checked the order and is not scheduled.

Will try to implement the note suggested by you and see what happens.

Is this note solving the log or the functionality also ?

Thank you

Alex

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Please also make sure that note 2192359 is also implemented. It corrects a program error that causes problems during MRP scheduling and, since the same funciton module is used in COHV, it may also help. See blog for details.

Regards

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

I've tested in another ERP system which has the release 606 and SP Level 0016.

In this system the notes 2106063 and 2192359 cannot be implemented because they are already there.

We have the same behavior, the scheduling does not work.

Please let me know if you have other suggestions.

Many thanks,

Alex

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Try to open a planned order in transaction MD12 and run a manual scheduling, then you can check if there is any problem during the scheduling in the log.

Regards,
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried that in the first place. If I use MD12 scheduling works and the log is all green.

In COHV the scheduling function was added with trx. COISL. I made sure that the Planned Order object category for the list type Object Headers has maintained the Scheduling function.

Please let me know if there is any customizing that we might have missing.

I've tried mass processing for PLO for other functions, like ATP Check. The same result like scheduling, it does nothing.

Thank you

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

After executing mass processing of PLO's I am getting the message "Mass processing executed 0 logs created 0/0/0/0".

I have searched online and this is posted multiple times in the forum and there are no explanations on why this happens.

Thank you,

Alex