cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CERITIFCATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have around 4 years of exp in finance. I have already undergone the training for sap fico module 3 years back from Unauthorized institute. At that time, there is no opportunity for freshers. Now i found there are some opening in the Job Market for sap fico freshers.But i found that everybody is asking for sap certification.

Till date, most of the people who are there in the field are asking to put fake experience. Which am not interested to do so. Also am not afford to spend 3 Lakhs to write exam in india

I also found some of the countries are allowing only certification.

Can anyone guide me for writing only exam outside india

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi , ,

I think the below mentioned blog would give you a better idea, given on your current scenario

Also, we would like to know in which country you would like to go & apply for certification in there? Because if at the 1st attempt, you were not able to clear the certification, then you are to again visit that country for the same certification on next-time. But If we look at the bright-side, then, Of course it would be a great holiday-tour for you also. Please do follow the below discussion for that,

Thanks,

Kaushik

manikandan_ka
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Thangapandiyan,

Nice of your interest in making SAP Certification in FI and your willingness to shift your career in SAP. After the certification, genuine experience along with your real profile is more enough to secure a job with fine packages rather applying through fake, Mr.Paul is right.

And, about certification in India, means,it should be through SAP Authorized Institutes, where

For Online (Self-Learning) costs INR 2,70,000/

For Regular Class costs INR 3,75,000+.. Else you can apply for Direct Certification in case if you working in SAP Partner firm in SAP India Drives with just exam fee.

And, kindly mail me on sap.justdo at gmail.com, will suggest you best way to certified through SAP Parter at low since already you learned SAP FI Training..

All the best...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manikandan,

Thanks for your reply me with your valuable time.

But my question is do to ceritification outside india. In India its very costly.

I need guidance for proceeding exam outside india

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi Manikandan,

This is Suresh, i read your blog in SCN forum,

I wanted to become a SAP FICO consultant, i have learned SAP FICO in 2007 in small institution on 4.7 version.  but due to the recession i didn't tried job in that filed, every one asked experience, else to put fake,  but i don't want to put fake certificate.

9 years of experience in finance domain and know the business process flow also.

I wanted to do certification in SAP FICO module in SAP authorized institutions (Hyderabad, India).  but i am not in a position to invest that much of cost 3,75,000+ lakhs.

Could you please suggest me how can i full fill my dream.

It is very helpful to me

Thanking you

manikandan_ka
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Happy from your responding on my post regarding SAP Certification & really appreciating your gentle in standing what you are instead of putting fake - experiences.

And, really you got the solid experiences in finance & trained in SAP too. Now SAP came out with latest versions in R/3., I.e SAP Ecc 6.0 Ehp 6, Ehp 7.

Hopefully you have done basic queries in SAP Authorized Institutes right?, Well, kindly write me on above mentioned mail id/  sap.justdo at gmail com, will suggest the way to get certified through SAP partner.

All the best..

Regards

Mani

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think your training and (genuine) experience should be enough to get you a 'fresher' job. They are much more valuable than certification. Don't waste your money.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bakkar,

Thanks for your reply.

However i have tried to find the job 3 years back for one year. Still there is no interview calls for freshers. The market is open for people who are showing fake experience

For Freshers, companys are asking for certification.

My only option is to get certification. But i have option to get certification outside india.

If you can guide me to get certification outside india. It will be very helpful for me