cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the contact person for customer master data DEBMAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a scenario where it is about the contact person of general data(XD03). I configure the IDOC  to send customer master data to third-party system. I need to get the telephone number and fax via IDOC. But I can not find the filed for basic type DEBMAS06.

Would you please give some advice about it?

Thank you for your support.

Many thanks & best regards,

Hubery

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you cant see the data in DEBMAS IDoc using standard change pointers, it might be worth to check if ADRMAS ( Address Master  ) contains this data.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Bhavesh, ADRMAS includes these fields. But it is inboud direction. I need to send customer master data to third-party system. It is outbound direction.

Hubery

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hubery,

Below is my understanding,

• Sender System is ECC and Receiver is a third Party System.
  • The Data you want to send to the third Party system is present such that a few fields are in DEMBAS and a few fields are replicated in ADRMAS. Is this correct?

If that is the case, then you would need to have a BPM in your PI to get the data from both these IDoc's and then combine these into a single file. The BPM will use the Customer ID as the Correlation Field.

If you are certain that the fields are being displayed only in ADRMAS and not in DEMBAS in the runtime and if you want to avoid a customization in SAP..

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Bhavesh, you are right. Customer does not use SAP BPM. I have already developed the IDOC extension to achieve my aim.

Thank you for your advice.

Best regards,

Hubery

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hubery!

E1KNA1M segment:

Regards, Evgeniy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Evgeniy,

I can confirm the field is TELF1 for telephone number. But for fax number and mobile. I maintain the value for fax number and mobile in Contact Person view. But there is no value in the corresponding fields . I download the file in Message Monitor of PI 7.4 SINGLE stack.

I cannot find the value I maintained. I am confusing.

Please point out if my operation is wrong.

Hubery

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hubery!

I've just sent DEBMAS IDoc with test data from ECC to PI using BD12 transaction:

Regards, Evgeniy.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was going to try it and you beat me to it

No need for a ADRMAS in this case!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Evgeniy,

You could try to contrast the screenshot I attached.

That is different. Your screenshot come from address view, not Contact Person view.

Best regards,

Hubery

0 Kudos

Hi Hubery,

In my case total 3 IDocs are getting triggered whenever customer is created, DEBMAS, ADRMAS and ADR3MAS.

DEBMAS Contains Customer Information.

ADRMAS Contains Customer Address Related Information

ADR3MAS Contains Customer Contact Persons Information.

Check whether ADR3MAS IDoc is getting triggered or not? if yes then check its content.

Regards,

Ajinkya

tfreitas
0 Kudos

Hi evgeniy.kolmakov

What transaction do you use to view this screen?

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi tfreitas !

I use BD87 transaction.

If you're asking about the first screen - it's SAP PI ESR Builder tool where IDoc xsd definition is shown.

Regards, Evgeniy.