Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapjco maven packaging error

dichaudhuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

While packaging using maven, we are getting the error attached in the screen-print.

What we are doing ? -

We are building a standalone SAP to Java Application and while doing so encountering the error. Can anyone provide any leads as to how to resolve this?

I am assuming some path is missing while referring the .jar file.

Just FYI - The jar (sapjco3.jar) is attached in the project under the maven independencies folder.

Also, when we double click on the jar file of 32 version, the dll gets pointed automatically. But when the same thing is done for 64 bit, it goes into error and throws error while pointing at the dll.

Any idea around this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dichaudhuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am using maven. So, why do we need MANIFEST's class path?

HAL9000
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you type "java -jar somearchive.jar" on the command line, where do you see Maven here?

I just wanted to tell you that the MANIFEST.MF in your jar file most likely does not contain the sapjco3.jar in its class-path.

HAL9000
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

When starting your application with "java -jar ..." you do not seem to have sapjco3.jar in your Manifest's class-path.

And regarding the 32-bit vs. the 64-bit version please note that you need the same JCo bit-width as your used JVM. If you would use a 64-bit JVM it should work the same as it currently does with using a 32-bit JVM version.

Please see the JCo installation and configuration documentation from the JCo SDK archive for further details.

Best regards,

Stefan