Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notification in SAP Solution Manager Test Management

rohan_shirude
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client want to configure e-mail notification functionality in SAP Solution Manager Test Management for the below two scenarios.

Scenario 1: - When any test case is complete (after setting Status "OK") by the tester the e-mail should be trigger to the respective Responsible person of that Test Plan.

Scenario 2: - When any test case is complete (after setting Status "OK") by the tester the e-mail should be trigger to the next Tester saying that previous test is complete and now you have to start the testing.

Considering the above two scenarios I am stuck in Schedule Condition (T.code SPPFCADM) >> Edit Condition. I am not sure which standard condition do you need to mention in Condition Definition.

Please suggest me for the same.

FYI...

I have already setup:-

1) Workflow : TWTP & TWSQ

2) Workflow active set status in STWB_2

3) E-mail id maintained in SU01, BP.

Regards,

Rohan Shirude

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

For scenario 1, you have to do development and there is no customizing option available.

For scenario 2, you should define a sequence with test case. which means you need to create a test package with multiple scripts and multiple testers.

then create a sequence with all above scripts and relevant testers

Test Sequence and Test Assignment - SAP Solution Manager - SAP Library

Once you trigger the workflow for Test plan then emails will be triggered as per your requirement to next tester.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Prakhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan.

Actually for scenario 2 there is a standard functionality in test sequences. If you put those tests in sequence and assign also testers a notification should be triggered when first test is done and second is ready to test.

In TWSQ action profile there is this action, please look at it if it helps you.

TWSQ0001_MAIL_TESTCASE_NEXT

Bye