cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while approving access request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on GRC10.0 Service pack 08 Release 1100 .

We have implemented Access request. A user is facing a strange problem. He is able to approve some his members requests. While for some other he is not able to approve. We have assigned controller role to user. The error is as attached.

I have checked controller and manager roles. Manager role contains S_DATASET object whereas controller does not have the same.

Can you please let me know what can be issue. Is S_DATASET responsible for this?

One more query are access request stored in some location ?

Please respond

Thanks,

Mili Airen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mili,

Did you configured the Risk Analysis Spool as File type in SPRO? Check parameter 1053, value F means, that risk analysis data is stored on the file system. From the attached error message it seems, that the risk analysis spool file for the access request cannot be opened. S_DATASET provides authorizations for accessing files, so this could be the cause.

Best Regards,

Zoltan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zoltan, Thanks for the response. But why he is able to approve some of the request and why not other. If parameter is causing issue, then user should not be able to approve any of the request right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mili,

Risk Analysis Spool is where GRC stores the analytics data for access control, such as SoD violations in an access request, or batch risk analysis data, etc.

It might be, that the Spool File Location (parameter 1052) could have been changed. Also if location type (such as from D to F) has been changed, the report will still read the previously generated database records or files. These could be the reasons.

Regards,

Zoltan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Zoltan.. Much appericated

Answers (0)