cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Transfer Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking a way to cancel the two step confirmation TO.

I have completed one step, ie. pick confirmation is done, but now I want to cancel the TO, while cancelling TO through LT15, system is saying that it is already confirmed or cancelled.

Is there any way to cancel the pick confirmation and process further.

Very urgent

Thanks in advance

Deejay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help..

Packing status not required for my delivery and it is not required to unpack. If i try to set the qty = 0, SAP says that `Picked quantity is larger than the quantity to be delivered` which is error message.

Pl help me further.

Thanks in advance

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sarvesh for your reply.

As suggested, I tried to delete the batch split line item but it is not allowing, due to `Batch split item 900001 can only be deleted delivery quantity 0` this is a information message even it is not allowing to delete the line item.

Please suggest if any further.

Regards

Srini

sarvesh_gudapati2
Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to make sure, you unpacked the delivery and deleted HUs before you attempt this. When you set the qty = 0 on batch split. The message that is displayed is only a warning message. Not an error. If you hit Enter, you can proceed to save changes. On the other hand you can delete batch split line directly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, All

Sorry to involve in this issue. Because similar problem am facing at my client place.

My transfer order status is completed and it is required to cancel the delivery (no PGI done).

As per the expert below suggestion :-

`Since step 1 is already confirmed, you canot reverse it. You will have to move the material back with LT01 movement 999.`

Created transfer order using LT01 and movemente 999, but no luck and i am not ablve to delete the delivery items. If am trying to remove batch qty in the delivery for deleting, SAP says that `Picked quantity is larger than the quantity to be delivered`

Hi Deejay

If you able to resolve this issue please let me know and help me to reslove it.

Regards

Srini

sarvesh_gudapati2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Srinivas, I suggest you to delete the batch split line itselft and enter it again from batch search. What ever message you get may be a warning. Not an error. Hit Enter that should be resolved. If we change stock status of a batch after we pick a delivery against it. We will not be able to do return to stock with LT0G. You will have to use LT01 with MVT 999. This wouldn't update delivery status and picked qty. We will have to remove batch split/line or delivery and create again for fresh pick.

sarvesh_gudapati2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Since step 1 is already confirmed, you canot reverse it. You will have to move the material back with LT01 movement 999.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deejay,

Try LT0E - Removal TO for 2 step picking.

Regards,

Bhaskar.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deejay,

From this i came to know that only the picking as done means no Transfer order is created for which the system is showing the message the TO is open.

Please go to the delivery and and delete the items one by one and save the document.because you have done only the Picking please delete the picking qty from the delivery.

Please Reward the Points,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, the status of TO is showing as open, this is two step confirmation TO.

Two step means pick + transfer, now, I have done picking confrimation and transfer confirmation is not yet done.

But now, I want to cancel the TO, but while cancelling thru LT15, system is saying that the TR is already confirmed, cancelled.

Any other suggestions please !!!

Deejay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deejay,

To cancel the Transfer Order the T.code only is LT15.

as soon you saved cancel and saved this will be canceled.

and if you go and see the document flow of sales order there you can see the status showing Transfer order cancelled.

If you did the PGI for the Delviery.then you have to do the Reverse Goods Movement in T.Code VL09 and here give the Outbound Delivery No and excute and save the Document.

Then cancel the Transfer order using the LT15.

Hope you doubt was cleared and Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula