cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Transfer of PR From ECC to SRM

sreenivasa_chary2
Participant

Hello All,

I have a requirement to transfer the PR from ECC to SRM , I would like to know the method for the same and the configuration steps

I have Tried it with program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER and has done the required Configuration steps as below as given in the note 1646982

You need to create necessary customising on ECC MM side at following path of table SPRO:

Integration with Other SAP Components -> Supplier Relationship Management -> Plan-Driven Procurement

1. Maintain Profiles for External Procurement (table T160PR)here You need to set the external logical (SRM) system to the profile (EPROFILE)
  2. Control External Procurement (table T160EX)

I have configured the NDI, as given in the note 656597

In the EBAN Table The E profile Field is blank and could any one guide me how to go further in this regard

we donot have the PI system

Thanks in Advance

thanks

Sinivasa Chary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sreenivasa,

I believe BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER will only transfer purchase requisitions with a value in the 'Procurement Profile' (EPROFILE) field.

So the first step would be to investigate, why your purchase requisition has got a ' ' (blank) value in this field.

Do the settings in table T160EX apply for your requisition, e.g. is the REQ for the product category and purchasing group defined in table T160EX?

Once you do have a value in EBAN-EPROFILE the transfer should be triggered.

Cheers,

Franz

sreenivasa_chary2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Franz,

I have made the settings in the table T160EX, even then the PR Eprofile feild is blank

and I am using the same material group and P group as defined in the T160ex table  in the PR

could you suggest me any other way to know the root cause of the issue

thanks

Srinivasa Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivasa,

You might want to enter a break point in function module (SE37) ME_EPROFILE_GET and check what the system does when you create a purchase requisition manually with the parameters defined in table T160EX.

Should you not be 'comfortable' with ABAP debugging try to check with an 'ABAP Guy'.

Obviously you shouldn't necessarily do above in a production environment.

Franz

sreenivasa_chary2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for your reply, I have one more doubt, why does the FM ME_EPROFILE_GET doesnot allow us to transfer the PR with AAC U . Is ther any specific reason for this

thanks

Srinivasa Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivasa,

Function module ME_EPROFILE_GET only determines/checks if the field EBAN-EPROFILE is filled.

The system then will try to 'send' the purchase requisition to SRM (as a shopping cart).

Can you confirm that the field is set in the purchase requisition?

If yes: Is your follow-on question, why the requisition isn't transferred to SRM?

Please clarify,

Franz