cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in the IDM task HCM Master Check for SYSUNAME of Employee

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need some help with an issue I face when trying to transfer a employee record from the HCM staging area to the IDS.

There was an issue with one PERNR and hence had to delete it from IDS and got it imported from HCM again running the HRLDAP_EXTRACT_IDM.  In VDS I see that the data has been transferred to HCM staging area, but does not appear in IDM UI.  

When I try Test provisioning task Write HCM Employee To SAP Master, the job fails at HCM Master Check for SYSUNAME with an error

ToGeneric.addEntry

java.lang.Throwable: sap_pernrExistenceCheck(900976 - {PERNR=xxxxxxxx, MSKEY=900976, MSKEYVALUE=YYYYYYYY xxxxxxxx})

putNextEntry failed storing900976

In the same import, It had 3 users out of which 2 of them got imported successfully.  

Please advise what could have caused this error and the best way to solve it

Regards

Kavitha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I saw that the provision task had status error and did not run.  Force restart of that task resolved the issue for.

Thanks for all the advise.

Regards

Kavitha

Ckumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kavitha,

Good to know that your issue has been resolved. Request you to close the thread by marking the correct/helpful answer.

For details please check

Regards,

C Kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ckumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kavitha,

If you have access to HCM system, please check user validity and also user SYSUNAME validity under info type 105.

Regards,

C Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

The User is in validity and the IT0105 is not yet maintained since the setup is to have these information to be updated via the writeback from IDM to HCM

Regards

Kavitha

devaprakash_b
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

can you kindly provide the input value being passed for which the issue has occured along with screenshots and also for teh records for which there is no issue.

regards,

DP