cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to derive 0fiscper from 0fiscper3 and 0fiscyear in input ready query?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an input ready query based on a real time DSO.

I have 0fiscper3 fixed in the selections of a structure. I enter 0fiscyear with a characteristic variable.

In order to achieve input readiness I also need to add 0fiscper to my query.

How can I fill 0fiscper accordingly to 0fiscper3 and 0fiscyear?

Without filling it correctly I get the warning “Inconsistent time characteristics”

Thanks in advance and best regards

Gerd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Gerd,

as an addition to Madhu's statement I only want so suggest that you should not use redundant time characteristics in the aggregation level, i.e. in your case remove 0FISCPER from the aggregation level since characteristic relationships will fill 0FISCPER automatically.

Regards,

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for your answers. As I want to set the aggregation level on a real-time DSO I cannot activate the aggregation level if I do not include 0FISCPER into the aggregation level.

How is it possible to exclude 0FISCPER from the aggregation level?

Gerd

0 Kudos

Hi Gerd,

why is is not possible to activated the aggregation level? What is the error message? If you have 0FISCPER, 0FISCYEAR and 0FISCPER3 (including 0FISCVARNT) in the key of the direct-update DSO and 0FISCPER is not in the aggregation level you will get RSPLS512 message but this not problem since 0FISCPER can be derived.

Regards,

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gregor thanks for your reply. I want to build an input ready query on the real-time DSO.

Since I removed 0FISCPER from the real-time DSO my input ready query works.

Now I have the problem to fill variables for 0FISCPER3 and 0FISCYEAR from the values of a variable for 0FISCPER.

I have written two user exit variables but I get the error BRAIN 632.

I think this is because the fiscal year variant is not derived in the coding for the variable.

How can I derive the fiscal year variant in the coding from 0FISCPER?

Gerd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor if I have 0FISCPER3 and 0FISCYEAR in the aggregation level of my input ready query but not 0FISCPER I get the error that not all key fields of the real time DSO are filled. If I include 0FISCPER into the aggregation level on which I set up the input ready query on the real time DSO, 0FISCPER is added to the free characteristics and the query is only for the 0FISCPER3 input-ready for which the real time DSO already contains data.

Do you have an idea how to derive 0FISCPER3 and 0FISCYEAR from 0FISCPER if 0FISCPER is not contained in the aggregation level?

Gerd

0 Kudos

Hi Gerd,

the information you give is confusing me, also the statements give above unclear.

So let's start new:

• In a DSO you can have 0FISCPER, 0FISCYEAR, 0FISCPER3 in the key
  • In an aggregation level you should either use 0FISCPER or 0FISCYEAR and 0FISCPER3; time derivation fills the missing characteristic automatically when data are written into the after-image buffer (DSO case).

To get rid of the error message you mentioned check note 2320771.

Regards,

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gregor thanks for your answer. OSS note 2320771 is SAF-T Portugal: SAP Note Implementation Trouble Shooting in FI-CA Component. It does not fit in this case. Could you please suggest me another OSS note? I have also searched in the new support portal and did not find any apportiate OSS note.

Thanks a lot and best regards

Gerd

0 Kudos

Hi Gerd,

sorry, a typo, note is 2320711.

Regards,

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos