cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Info cockpit

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In BMBC Tcode,I want to include the stock details in the same data area as 'Selection Result for Batches'.

Is this possible?

Can this be done through any of the layout settings like selecting the stock relevant option?

If there is any other way that this can be done,pls advice.

Thanks you,

Sowmya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Stock can have a tab where you can select for lot quantities.  For instance blocked stock <1 kg or blocked stock 100kg - 999999Kg.

But I don't think you can include that on the batch tab if that is what you are asking.

Craig

0 Kudos

Thanks for the response Craig.

But I don't think you can include that on the batch tab if that is what you are asking.

This is exactly what I was asking.

To be more clear,I am attaching the screenshot.

Can I not add the column for stock qty here?

Purpose of doing so:

So that I can extract the stock relevant details in the same area along with material and SLED dates.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The functionaliy is already there.

Just click on the stock button (I put in a red arrow to it in the attached screen shot).

That will add a third window to your screen with stock levels.  I also prefer to display this in the list view.  You also change the layout and save layout variants for your various uses.

Craig

PS> on the stock tab of the selection paarameters, but an X into "no zero stock lines" and you only get batches with inventory >0.