cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Add users to SLFN0003 partner function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!Main purpose: configure automatic notification when MPT status of incident is red,partner function slfn0003

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gsbasra99
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Muldagaliev,

Please try below documents it will help you to configure PPF Actions as per your requirements..

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-73440

and one thing more "Can I send an email to more than one recipient?" is in the [BPM FAQ|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SM/FAQBusinessProcess+Monitoring]

Yes, you can send emails to "Shared distribution lists" that you defined within the SAP Business Workplace (transaction SBWP) within the SAP Solution Manager. Those distribution lists can contain different recipients of different types like email or SMS.

Regards,

Gagandeep Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you answer,Gagandeep!  I have incorrectly formulated the question. Mainly, I need configure automatic notification by email when MPT status of incident is exceeded. Recipients will be two users. I know how configure action and condition for action.But i dont know how add this two users to slfn0003(support team) partner function.

I have configured Support team determination via Business rule framework plus  Support Team Determination via Business Rule Framework plus - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solut...

and actions

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muldagaliev,

Check below sending email to multiple recipients section 5(NOT SUPPORTED for ORG Model i.e. support team BP)

But there is another option.

You can create DL in the outlook/lotus etc for all the relevant people and then store this in the support Team BP. then email will be triggered to all person in the DL.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Prakhar

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muldagaliev,

is above information is sufficient and your issue is fixed now?

Please don't hesitate to come back

Thanks

Prakhar

Message was edited by: Prakhar Saxena